Tuesday, July 1, 2008

the beginning


I started this blog as part of my new project, "day zero". Essentially this means that I have 1001 days to complete 101 goals. I view this as a great incentive to work on projects that have long been on my mind, as well as a few frivolous items. Hey, once they make the list, I'm committed, right? As ambitious as this may sound, I think that completing the goals is the easy part. Coming up with my list is much more difficult, which is why goal #1 is to actually complete it. The idea of this project is to complete various goals, write about them, and post an accompanying picture. Getting others involved adds an element of accountability, which I'm counting on to help me complete my projects.

I am also a follower of the website, "pink of perfection", which invites subscribers to work on fun, monthly projects. For those who aren't as dedicated, these projects are far less intimidating and easier to complete.

Also, as a mother-to-be, pictures of the tiny one are sure to slip in. I feel that since this is my blog, that's the price some of you will have to pay.

Day zero begins officially on august 1, 2008. Get those lists written. I have twenty-six goals decided, and only seventy-five more to go...

2 comments:

Teenie said...

I love that I'm the first one to comment.

You can never take that away!!

As a closet blog reader, I'm VERY excited about this!!

Unknown said...

Can I love that I am the second to comment??

Hello Mother-to-be. I am excited to be updated on your day zero progress. More motivation for me! And just for the record, you have the best blog I've ever seen....